Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Apothecary Jars


Apothecary Jars are so much fun!


They come in all shapes and sizes.  I first saw them on a dessert spread by Amy Atlas.  I ADORE her fun ideas.

These jars are perfect for displaying candies and goodies in your wedding colors.  They look so cute on display.


I saw a great idea while browsing on Pinterest and told myself I HAD to do this.


I used to paint my own nails but I'm hooked on Shellac and now pay someone to do my nails.

But I still love my non-Shellac nail polish and wanted to display them.  Especially since some of them are from Brazil and are just fun and sweet colors.  They are special too, since they were given by friends down there.


I kept looking at Home Goods since they sell these jars at a great price.  It took me a couple of weeks and visits to Home Goods until they finally re-stocked on apothecary jars.


This was $10 and stores my nail polish prettily.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, positive and constructive. Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts at Dave is Home!