Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ann Taylor Loft purse for $2.

A few of you might know some of the stores I love to shop for home decor such as:

Home Goods
Target
Ikea
World Market
Tuesday Morning
DownEast Furniture Outlet
West Elm
Crate & Barrel
Burlington Coat Factory



Here is where I love to shop for most of my clothes and girl stuff.

Ann Taylor Loft
Ann Taylor
Nordstroms
Nordstroms Rack
H&M
DownEast
J Crew
Banana Republic
Old Navy
Burlington Coat Factory
Target
Victoria's Secret
Bath and Body Works



Between the lines...



I LOVE TO SPEND!!




Yesterday I bought a nice blouse from BR at $25.
  This is online for $70??  Check it out HERE


I got the yellow one in medium.  I think the sizes run smaller



Then I went to Victoria's Secret


Whoever says this is a girl's store is lying. 



We ALL know that this store is for men!  



I got a free sample of perfume just for trying on a bra a couple months back.  


I loved the scent sooo much but I ran out.  I went to Vickies and this awesome sales associate asked if she could help me look for anything and I said: 


Yes!  I got this free sample of perfume, I loved the scent, I have to get it, I don't remember the name but it was in a dark pink bottle so help!


She said she'd ask someone to see what it was and she found out!  


It was "Very Sexy: Touch"  I ended up buying the gift set for $65.  


I've never bought a gift set before and never planned on it but I did.  


I think the awesome customer service from this associate did it.  


Shout out to her!


If you need a life change and promises of hopes and dreams, get a new scent of perfume


Last but not least, I bought this awesome pouch/purse at Ann Taylor Loft for

2 DOLLARS

These usually run 25-30 bucks retail! 

I don't have a good picture but I'm posting a link of one that's similar to this link HERE



That's pretty much it for now..



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, positive and constructive. Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts at Dave is Home!